Gregory Company, Inc. – General Contractors
Building Northern Arkansas Since 1971
Gregory Company, Inc. - General Contractors is state licensed to build commercial and residential projects throughout Arkansas with no bid limit. Our experience includes multi-story construction with projects exceeding 120,000 sq. ft. No claims against payment and/or performance bonds have ever been made against Gregory Company, Inc. Commercial building & project management services are available.
- "Turnkey" projects
- State licensed in plumbing
- Steel erection
- Concrete work
- Carpentry - framing to finishing
- Fabrication & Industrial Equipment Installations
- Crane & Rigging Services
Project Management Services & Commercial Bidding Services
- Comprehensive pre-construction services
- Procurement and construction
- OSHA compliant safety program
- Wrap-up, documents, warranty packages
Located at Mountain Home, Arkansas
Gregory Company’s main facility of 18,000 sq. ft. is located in Mountain Home, Arkansas. Mountain Home is a growing tourism, outdoor recreation, retirement, and retail center in northern Arkansas.
Gregory Company, Inc. will provide our clients with personable and responsive general contracting services on time and within budget.
- Client satisfaction has always been our number one goal.
- We recognize our client’s needs and requirements from the beginning of the project.
- We are committed to assisting and informing our client through all phases of the construction process, continually striving to exceed needs and expectations.
Gregory Family Leadership
A family-owned company, Jack Gregory is Founder and President of Gregory Company, Inc. Will Gregory, Jack’s son, is General Manager. Will’s young sons represent the fifth generation of the local Gregory family.
Will Gregory works with a Controller, a Project Superintendent, a Project Manager Assistant, and Craftsmen, Subcontractors, and Suppliers to manage pre-construction services; plan development (with clients and architects); procurement and construction; and project wrap-up, documents and warranty packages.